Monday, July 20, 2009

Fishing

We took my nephew Bryant's little boy Braxton fishing a week ago or so he caught alot of blue gills but he kept saying he wanted to catch the big fish like uncle Richard. So when ever Richard hooked a fish he would let Braxton reel it in. we even saw a turtle while we were fishing. can't wait till I can go fishing again. Maybe I will be able to catch something instead of being the person taking the bluegills off the hook, and throwing them back in the water so Braxton can catch another one.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure Braxton was so thankful for his aunt helping him. Looks like a fun time!

This Idaho Girl said...

At last, she posts! If you like fishing, you should come to Alabama. I don't know what the fish here taste like, but I know there are lots!