Sunday, October 11, 2009

August 2009



I made a huge decision in August I registered to get an associates degree in Business with the University of Phoenix. I had been thinking about going back to school for long time and when I read this months visiting teaching message, the title of the message was " Seek Education and Lifelong learning" wow talk about hit the nail right on the head I knew as soon as I got done reading the whole message that I needed to get signed up right away. I also really liked this quote " Lifelong learning is essential to the vitality of human mind, body, and soul. It enhances self-worth and self actuation. Lifelong learning is invigorating mentally and is a great defense against aging, depression and self doubt". I really didn't know what to study so as I was searching through the online programs I thought that Business might be interesting where I am currently a Mortgage Broker/ Contract Processor. I am not saying when I am done that I will be changing jobs or anything I just wanted to do this just cause I can and that I should continue my Education. It has been quite the process and some days I wonder just what the heck I have done to myself. But I know the end results will be great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that is just awesome! Congrats and you will do great! When the spirit hits you like that, you just have to go for it!