Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary 26 years





Well I am going to embarrass myself and Richard to but that is ok for he won't read this. We celebrated our 26th Anniversary on Sept. 30th. I cannot believe it has been that long. Seems just like yesterday we were just getting married. My love for him grows even more everyday. I think it really grew last year when he had health problems and I had to take care of him. He may think I didn't have to take care of him but I did. We have 2 beautiful daughters and I cannot wait for the day that he wakes up and decides that it is time to go through the Temple, to make us an eternal family.

4 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

That's awesome, Tammy! Thanks for sharing those photos. Congrats on celebrating 26 years.

Michelle W. Nate said...

ohhhh, just look at you guys!

Unknown said...

That is just so great! Congrats! Look how young you guys were! I would swear that is Kelly. Don't you just love the old photos? This is an awesome post. Love it!

Cindy King said...

Tammy I love you wedding pics! Isn't it fun to look back? I can tell how much you love Richard! Your day will come!